Blog Feature Image

Blog Feature Image

Sunday 17 March 2013

Setting up base camp at Frisco Serviced Apartment Hotel, Brisbane City

photo of Brisbane Frisco Serviced Apartment Hotel

Enthused by what I thought might have been destiny, I bounded into the city with curiosity, wondering what would be. Frisco Serviced Apartments was to be my new home base for the first nine nights, offering the luxury of free WiFi, along with the necessities of my very own bathroom, kitchen and laundry. A Woolworths supermarket situated across the road offered convenient access to groceries. I was slightly disappointed to find its hours of opening were so short but that, I soon discovered, was a city-wide thing.

Being new to Brisbane, and experiencing the quietness of the location, it felt like I was on the outskirts of the city, yet I was close enough to walk to Central station, where I experienced travelling with Translink. For those who have a million things running through their mind, the pool and gym would probably act as a welcome distraction.


lovers embracing

Wanted to climb back into your arms to feel safe again. I opened mine and waited...I know you're struggling with all the thoughts in your head but I promise you - I can make it better. I've always been able to make you laugh and love...


Want to find another Hotel? Read:
Docking at The Ridge on Leichhardt Apartment Hotel, Brisbane; and
On an Easter Getaway at the Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts - Raise some issues, Share your insights.