Blog Feature Image

Blog Feature Image

Monday 29 April 2013

BrisStyle indie Twilight Markets in King George Square, Brisbane City

photo of artwork I bought at the Twilight Markets

I sauntered off to the Twilight Markets on a Friday night (26th April), not knowing how amazing and large it would be! Amongst the buzz, I discovered stalls on the deck and in the square in front of City Hall, loaded with handmade art and crafts from local artists! Staffed by the original creators of the items (who were mostly on Etsy), it was really inspirational to talk to them and see workshops and demonstrations take place. I did a few rounds, drinking in the exciting visuals and great jazz vocals being performed and before I knew it, the night had come to an end. The results of my night can be seen here with artwork from Christine Donaldson, card from In Pink Ink and a beautiful ring made with vintage music score paper from myclectic. The next one is on the 26th of July!

lovers embracing

The stars twinkle and the wind seems to caress my cheek. The music touches my heart and I remember you. I wanted to send you a message and have you appear by my side. But you won't show - you're busy hiding. Our time is so precious and you're missing our moments...


More Brisbane Events can be found at:
Two Up and Sand Crab Fettucini for Anzac Day at the Redlands RSL;
Making Cosplay Wings with Frances Foo at Brisbane Square Library; and

"Girl Clock" at Brisbane Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts - Raise some issues, Share your insights.